Friday, September 19, 2008

Recommended by Ellen

I've been after Ellen to start a family blog, but she has finally persuaded me to just try it myself. Pretty scary for an old timer, but here goes. When I was trying to think what to call it, the snoring dog here beside me was all I could focus on, thus the Jesse's Family title.

Events of the day include my sidster's shoulder surgery. Charles writes that it went well and they're back home, although the doc reported she has serious muscle and bone deterioration there and will have to have the area somewhat immobilized with a sling for eight weeks.

In other big news, Anne and Anthony leave for Germany on Saturday!

All for now.

2 comments:

MaestraBenefield said...

Look at you! :) I hope Sue recovers well. Keep us posted.

audreyjane. said...

hey you're not posting very much, mom!
did you hear that anne and anthony are bringing clover up for thanksgiving? :)