Unless I've overlooked something, this wraps it up for mentions of food and eating in the New Testament. My original intent was to jump from Revelation back into Genesis and start through the OT, but now I think not. For one thing, I've signed up as a Vineyard Bible Institute student, so I will be doing more specific studies with that which require their own focus. For another, figuring out what to eat doesn't seem as important now as when I started, especially given some of the scriptures I've pondered here about priorities. See entries for March 13, June 27, and maybe some other days I can't find now.
Actually, what to eat has recently been well stated, in my opinion, by Michael Pollen's three bottom-line Food Rules which in no way conflict with the Bible.
Eat real food. (You know what that means.)
Mostly plants. (Which is not to say all plants.)
Less of it.
Now I have to decide what to do next, if anything, with this blog spot.
1 comment:
I'd like you to continue writing your thoughts on whatever scripture or related material you are reading.
Post a Comment