Friday, February 5, 2021

Updates and a Slow Down

 Here are a few updates before I sign off for a while.

Except for going from car to buildings, I haven't been out for a walk since Jan. 21, the 40* day.  It's just too cold and intimidating.  Spring has been faithful to come in the past and I trust it will come this year too.

Thigh is responding much better to "move" signals now, not like before the accident but definitely improved from that January 15 entry.

I am now able to go up and down and up and down the stairs for a bit of exercise.  :-]  Rolling from side to side is easier and I can doze on my injured side for a little while.  In fact, tonight I plan abandon my downstairs nest for sleeping in our bed.  Ahh.  Hope it works well!

So, lest I get boring, I plan to give this blog a rest for a week or two and check back in with how it's going when I get fully released from using the walker.  Thanks everyone for your much appreciated support.  Cheerio!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Yay for making progress! :)